For our Transitional Housing Residents, we provide:
- Case management with ongoing support for mentors/families and links to community resources.
- Volunteer mentors who meet regularly with the families to provide ongoing support with budgeting, goal setting and other family needs.
- Financial classes to teach the importance of money management.
- Credit repair assistance
- Counseling Services - Individual/Family
At this time, the criteria for recipients may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Families, consisting of at least one parent, with at least one child(under the age of 17)
- Stable secure income
- Must be motivated and determinded to achieve the goal of self-suffenciency
- No pets
Recipients may be referred for aid from other local agencies, churches and board members.